Thursday, July 2, 2009

I'll wait in this place, where the shadows run from themselves...

I picked the wrong morning to blog. Not really an ideas, not really in the mood to heavily think of any ideas, so this will probably end up being a slew of randomness.

Randomness number 1: Random Omegle Chats.


You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
You: Sup?
Stranger: hi
Stranger: im fine and you?
You: I was, until you gave me that sad excuse for English.
You: Try again.
You: Try not to sound like a monkey.
Stranger: im japanese..
You: I fucking don't care.
You: Act like you know something.
Stranger: so i dont really understand..some english..words
You: Do you understand "die in a fire"?
Stranger: ...no..?
You: Okay.
You: I'll break it down.
Stranger: ah ok
You: Do you know what happened in Hiroshima?
You: That's what I want you to do.
Stranger: i wont do it
You: Yes you bloody will.
Stranger: you cant make me do it
You: Yes I bloody can.
Stranger: and how will you do that then
You: All it takes is a few dirty bombs.
You: Your country isn't equipped to deal with anything right now.
Stranger: im not doing it
You: Yes you fucking are.
You: You will get blown to hell by a nuclear missile.
You: And my fucking god, you will like it.
Stranger: what are you my father
You: Thank God no.
You: Imagine if I had to pay child support for you?
Stranger: i will tell him that you said this and then he will hunt you down
You: Go right ahead you little shit.
You: I'll be waiting to scare him off when he finds out that I'm 9 inches taller than him.
Your conversational partner has disconnected.
-------------------------------------------------

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
You: What bands you into?
Stranger: hello stranger
You: Just answer the question.
Stranger: CMCC
You: What the fuck is that?
Stranger: thats CMCC
Stranger: dont u know?
You: No, I fucking don't know, you dense fuck.
Stranger: wtf
You: Otherwise I wouldn't be asking.
You: Jesus Christ.
Stranger: holy shit
You: Like all I want is to find out what the hell a CMCC is.
You: And you're being a retard, and not telling me.
You: Like who screwed with your brain so much that you no longer have any common sense or deductive reasoning?
Stranger: yas ofcouse
Stranger: couse i dont know
You: Are you fucking confused?
You: Like let me break down this chat for you.
You: Because you can't do that yourself.
You: You retard.
You: I asked what band you liked.
You: You go CMCC.
Stranger: and?
You: I go "who the fuck is that?"
You: You go "It's CMCC!!!"
You: And ask "you don't know?"
You: And I go "No, I fucking don't retard."
You: "Other wise I wouldn't be asking".
You: And then you get all gay.
You: And I go "Who screwed with your brain?"
You: Your answer? "Yes"......
You: .......................
You: And then you randomly go "I DON'T KNOW OF COURSE!"
Stranger: im sorry because English isnt my mother languge
You: ALL THIS
You: BECAUSE I WANT TO KNOW
You: WHAT THE FUCK
You: A CMCC IS.
You: YOU WILL FUCKING TELL ME
You: WHAT CMCC IS.
You: WHAT DOES CMCC STAND FOR
Stranger: CMCC is a Chinese Bends
You: A CHINESE BENDS?
You: I'VE JUST MALFUNCTIONED
Stranger: bands
You have disconnected.

----------------------------

And that was me apparently just targeting foreigners. To be fair, and totally technical, Americans would be foreigners to me. But anyways.

Random Number 2: General Education in college. We all have to do it, but you're ten times as fucked if you're a Psych major. Why? BECAUSE YOU MUST TAKE EVERYTHING! You're forced to go through high school...again. Why? FUCK IF I KNOW. I'm taking classes that I literally took in high school. I took that in high school, give me the fucked up mental disease course. I'm sick of English courses. Sick, sick, fucking sick of them. If I have to do another stupid mechanics paper, or have to answer another annoying question concerning the writing process, I will start becoming a crazy coke addict. At least they're having fun. This sucks.

Random Number 3: Look mom, I can plastic drumkit it up



Yes that's me. I swear. I want to be good at one thing in this world, and damn it, it will be me hitting four electronic pads in a video game.

And that's it for now. Sorry it isn't a twenty page in-depth analysis of fucking video game movies, but I somewhat try. Until next time, die in a fire.

No comments: