Sunday, September 28, 2008

I gave up everything for fame.

Fame, meaning all two viewers according to the bottom right now. Both of which is Nate and I. What a rip.

In an attempt to figure out what to blog about, I decided to ask my partner in crime.

BritishLegend77: I need something to post about.
BritishLegend77: Throw me ideas.
Orenji Penguin: I've got no idea

Bitch.

So, I came across this fine piece of work: http://www.blogherald.com/2005/11/24/starting-a-blog-part-1-what-to-blog-about/

And it was fucking useless.

It's dribble. It's not informative. It can be summerized as "Instead of telling you what you can talk about, I'll tell you the stupid shit no one wants to hear about what you should type about so I feel like I've done something."

Let's not forget his last point in this useless search: "Google it"

I JUST GOOGLED YOUR STUPID ASS AND IT GOT ME NOWHERE, NOW GET OFF MY INTERNET.

Then I tried the link below: http://personalweb.about.com/od/createanonlinediary/Writing_a_Blog_What_to_Blog_About_or_Not_To_Blog_About.htm

Sounds good! And the topics are: Writing Upside Down and Backwards
Have you ever had the need to write upside down on your website or blog, maybe even just for the fun of it? I have! Here are two websites that let you do just that. Write your text in the box and then flip it. Now you can copy and paste it into your wysiwyg website editor or into your blog.

And I stopped there and proceeded to curse the shit out of google for being useless.

I want to win the internet, and right now, my kingdom is being fucking useless.

Next time ladies and gentlemen: Swearing, why it helps, why you need to calm down over such language, and why homosexuals shouldn't get angry whenever I want to say faggot faggot faggot to anyone.

Really.