Monday, December 15, 2008

QUEER ALERT: THE POETRY SPEAKS VOLUMES ABOUT MY ASS

You know, I was on my 360, playing Rock Band 2, and swearing out every motherfucker who sucked dick at the game. I then came across a player's profile, and his/her "bio" (I have a Ulysses S Grant quote on the Art of War because I'm fucking awesome), I saw this...really deep poem. It barely rhymed, but it didn't have to. It spoke...worlds to me. I nearly teared up. It motivated me to come up with my own deep poem about me. So, please, have a read, and tell me what you think:

--------------------------------------------

In the darkness of the night
May the spirits come and make me whole

A draining day such as this was just too much

Forgoing the usual theatrics
Under the moonlit sky
Comes the nightmares of the day
Killing me tortuously slow
I am merely a man
Naked among the arrows
Gearing up for my execution

Many think I'm crazy
Others think I'm a genius
Really I'm both
Only one problem:
Neither are alive

AKA: Poets who right shit like this need to be shot for their stupidity (find the hidden message lololololol)

Official Failblog PS: All blogs will now contain the tag: AMERICA FUCK YEAH. Starting three days ago.

No comments: