Friday, January 2, 2009

So long 2008, and Thanks for the Fish



Happy New Year's everyone! I hope 2008 went well, and 2009 goes better blah blah blah all that jazz.

Mainly, I just did this so I could get the first post of 2009 instead of Luke. Go me.


I was thinking about doing a "Best of 2008" post or something of the sort but actually, I'm leaving to go to Israel on Saturday for 10 days. Yes. Really. That Israel. Yes, I'm aware what's happening there. Thank you for your concern. Anyway, by the time I come back, it won't really be relevant to have a post like that. But I'm sure I'll have something interesting to write about from the trip. I mean, I'm basically spending all day Saturday in airports. This is basically what my Saturday looks like:

11 AM: Go to Burlington "International" Airport for 1 PM flight to JFK.
1 PM: Fly to JFK.
(Let's say) 2:30 PM: Land at JFK.
6 PM: Meet up with group.
10 PM: Get on an 11 hour flight to Israel.

So yeah, this will be one long Saturday.

See you in a few.

No comments: