Sunday, January 18, 2009

Man, I had what Zachary Taylor had? Fuck.

Sup?

Not much, nearly died last Friday.

Oh. OK. How?

Well, here's what happened:

Friday morning. Woke up fine. No issues. At noon, I started to get a little upset stomach. Meh. About an hour later, it got worse, so I decided to sleep it off. An hour after that, I threw up. It takes a lot for me to throw up, but I figured I'd be good, since I felt much better afterward.

ROFLWRONG.

It became much worse. By my third time vomiting, I was already seeing bits of blood in it. I hadn't eaten anything, so I was only vomiting bile. So the stress and the acidity had worn something in my intestinal track to bleeding. Nothing bad, though.

So, when I thought it couldn't get any worse, here comes the diarrhea. Like what the fuck. Half the time, it literally came out of both ends at the same time. I couldn't be bothered to hold one while the other went. That's why we invented buckets.

Right, now my parents become panicky, as they force me to go to the urgent care ward at the doctor's office. Still suffering. Still feel like I'm dying. Shit still sucks. And guess what? IT GET'S WORSE.

I am going to tell you now that I am scared of needles. Like really scared. Like near vomiting whenever I get one scared. Well...because of my dehydration, I needed an IV!

Guess my reaction...

That's right: panic, suffering, and man did I vomit a lot.

Well, I had no choice. Plus, they were going to give me a drug to counteract the vomiting and make me feel better. So they go to put the IV in. Vein blew. Round two. vein cowered. Round three. Third vein blew. I became absolutely frustrated. I hate needles in my arm, and now they just put three in me AND FUCKING FAILED. Thank Christ they got a good nurse in on the fourth one who knew what she was doing. That shit went in fine.

Got the IV fluids and the anti-sick medicine. And guess what, when I got up after the IV was done, the anti-sick drug decided to not do its job.

So I started throwing up...again. Twice by the time I reached the car to go home.

The official diagnoses was Gastroenteritis. My sentence was to have the worst night of my life.

So I got home, and threw up again before lying in bed. I was given another anti-sick pill and an anti-diarrhea pill.

The anti-diarrhea pill worked great. Haven't had any since. Although I do feel a bit blocked. Ah well. As for vomiting. Well, after a few more times and noooooooo sleep what so ever, it is gone.

I type before you, two days later, with two aching arms with needle tracks in them, one very sensitive stomach that's prone to bouts of relief and churning, and very constrictive and tight stomach muscles that completely kill whenever I need to cough or walk.

Oh, and I have to take an online literary exam before Sunday is done. FUCK.

Not as descriptive as I'd have like, but I have an excuse. It fucking hurts sometimes to sit here and type, especially the IV shit.

So, until next time, don't contract Gastroenteritis, because it fucking sucks.

No comments: